- anybody who struggles to get to sleep
- for those who are looking for a solution to alleviate the subjective feelings of jet lag
- anyone who wants to improve their disrupted sleep patterns
- this product is only available to buy for consumers in the US.
what is melatonin?
melatonin is your natural sleep hormone, which contribute to the reduction of the time taken to fall asleep and contributes to the alleviation of subjective feelings of jet lag.
Melatonin is your natural sleep hormone, which contributes to the reduction of the time taken to fall asleep and to the alleviation of subjective feelings of jet lag. This product is only available to buy for consumers in the US.
- there is significant evidence that links the hormone melatonin to your circadian cycle (the natural sleep and wake time) and supplementation with 5-htp or melatonin may improve both sleep duration and quality of those with an unusual daily schedule (jet lag, shift work, blind patients); or reduced concentration of melatonin levels (advancing age).
- melatonin synthesis is regulated by the blue light spectrum in both artificial and sunlight [7,8] (hence why reading you phone in bed can prevent you from falling asleep.
- the process of creating melatonin in the pineal gland during darkness actually starts with an essential amino acid (a building block of protein) called L-tryptophan. L-tryptophan can do a lot of things, but one is that it can be converted in a four -step process via 5-htp, serotonin into melatonin. Sufficient tryptophan or 5-htp is critical to mood and the high-quality shut-eye we all need.
Jennifer E. Chase, Barry E. Gidal ; Melatonin: Therapeutic use in sleep disorders ; Volume: 31 issue: 10, page(s): 1218-1226 Issue published: October 1, 1997  Human melatonin regulation is not mediated by the three cone photopic visual system. Brainard GC, Hanifin JP, Rollag MD, Greeson J, Byrne B, Glickman G, Gerner E, Sanford B, J. Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Jan; 86(1):433-6.  Sensitivity of the human circadian system to short-wavelength (420-nm) light. Brainard GC, Sliney D, Hanifin JP, Glickman G, Byrne B, Greeson JM, Jasser S, Gerner E, Rollag MD, J. Biol Rhythms. 2008 Oct; 23(5):379-86.  GRAHAM BALLACHEY sustainablebalance.ca ; MAY 13, 2014 
- 1 tablet 20 minutes before the bed time
- 5 mg in each table
- 20 tablets in package
- melatonin 5 mg
- bulking agent: cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica dioxide, dicalcium phosphate
- melatonin is your natural sleep hormone, which contribute to the reduction of the time taken to fall asleep and contributes to the alleviation of subjective feelings of jet lag.
- take 1 tablet 20 minutes before the bed time
- sleep better | perform better
sleep better with 5-htp; boost your melatonin
melatonin is important factor for the quality of your sleep and its management. Low levels of melatonin can cause you problems with falling asleep, disrupted sleep patterns or insomnia. Melatonin is your sleep hormone primarily produced by the pineal gland and released into the bloodstream exclusively at night by conversion from serotonin (5-ht) - your happy chemical messenger.
how much sleep do you actually need?
researchers have tested how much is required each night by assigning groups of people to four, six, and eight hours of sleep over extended periods of time. The results of this research are quite shocking - read the full article to find out more..
ever had a lucid dream?
lucid dreaming is still an understudied subject, but recent advances suggest it’s a hybrid state of waking consciousness and sleep. The ability to control dreams may help us unravel the mystery of consciousness..